So, you’ve booked your glamping trip and it’s time to pack – but now what? How do you make sure you’ve got everything you’ll need, without taking up room with all of those unnecessary items that you won’t? As you know, here at Meadow Field Luxury Glamping, we live and breathe the glamping world – which is why we’ve put together our ultimate glamping packing list, for you to utilise ahead of your trip.
First of all, it’s worth noting that the type of glamping trip you’re going on will impact what you pack. For example, if you’ve booked a stay with us at Meadow Field Luxury Glamping, consider your trip as a ‘self-catering break under canvas’, or as one of our guests liked to put it, ‘just like staying in a boutique hotel but with the added benefits of camping’. We are extremely proud to offer a ‘luxury’ glamping experience for our guests, which is why we go above and beyond to make sure your stay with us is as comfortable and easy as possible.
To ensure Meadow Field Luxury Glamping really is like your home from home, we provide almost everything, including a first aid kit, hairdryer, towels, bedding – and even a slow cooker in our fully-equipped kitchen.
Of course, we also appreciate that every glamping site is different. A top tip from us is to always check out your accommodation’s FAQ page (here’s ours!) before your trip, so you have a good idea of what they provide.
So, with that in mind, here is our generic packing list, that you can use as a handy guide as you prepare for your glamping break.
- A first-aid kit
- A torch (although we do supply one for each safari tent here at Meadow Field Luxury Glamping)
- A water bottle
- A bag (preferably a backpack, for taking out when exploring)
- Slippers (or indoor shoes)
Glamping provides the ideal opportunity to get out and be at one with nature. Whether you’re out exploring the local area, going for a nearby walk or simply relaxing outside with a cup of tea, it’s best to be prepared by weather-proofing your packing list:
- Leggings/comfy trousers
- Loungewear for relaxing
- Socks (including a thick pair to wear with your wellies/walking boots)
- A hat (sun hat and/or winter hat, depending on the weather forecast)
- Comfy trainers
- Walking boots/wellies
Ahead of your stay, it’s worth checking with your accommodation, to see what they provide. At Meadow Field Luxury Glamping, we will supply shampoo, conditioner, body wash and toilet roll – however, some of our guests prefer to bring their own.
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Body wash
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Dry shampoo
- Make-up and make-up remover (if you want to)
- A hairbrush
- Bug spray
- Hair accessories, including scrunchies
- Hand sanitiser
- Lip balm
- Glasses/contact lenses, and contact lens solution (if required)
- Medications, including those you take plus the basics, like ibuprofen, paracetamol etc.
For those travelling with young children
- Bedding for the travel cot (if you are borrowing our travel cot at Meadow Field Luxury Glamping)
- Sterilising tablets (if required)
- Expressing equipment (if required)
- Nappy bags
- Baby wipes
- A bib
- Cutlery, cups and bowls for children/baby
- Baby food
- A potty
- Changing bag
For those bringing a dog
If you’re heading to Meadow Field Luxury Glamping, then don’t worry – we’re got you and your furry friends covered. We provide a dog bed, poo bags, dog shampoo, an old towel for drying them down after those long walks, treats, as well as water and food bowls.
Of course, if you want to bring your own, then here’s a checklist to ensure you don’t forget anything:
- Dog lead
- Poo bags
- Dog bed (if required)
- A towel to clean and dry the dog
- A dog coat (if required)
- Dog food/treats
- Bowls for food/water
- Phone charger
- Books, magazines or kindle
- Speaker for music (it’s worth noting that at Meadow Field Luxury Glamping, we have a speaker for guests to use in each safari tent)
- Card games
- Board games
- Activities if travelling with children
- Outdoor games
- A camera
This will very much depend on the site you are staying at, as well as your personal preferences. If you are a guest at Meadow Field Luxury Glamping, we would advise bringing any food and drinks required, as, due to our location and restricted access to the farm we are unable to receive supermarket or takeaway deliveries to our site.
There are a number of local supermarkets near us, as well as a handful of fabulous farm shops, selling locally sourced groceries and goodies, which you can explore here ahead of your visit.
And remember, if you’ve booked a trip with us at Meadow Field Luxury Glamping, don’t forget to bring your favourite pizza toppings, as we now have a pizza oven available to hire during your stay.
Are you ready to plan your glamping trip for 2023?
If you haven’t already, this is your sign to book your glamping trip for 2023. It’s time to escape reality and enjoy a much-needed break with family, friends and even your dog. Located in the heart of the Midlands, you’ll find Meadow Field Luxury Glamping. Our luxury safari tents promise to provide the perfect setting and all that you should need, for a relaxing getaway with loved ones. Book online today.